Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer 2009

Well my summer started with a big bang! I went down to north padre island & went to the beach like almost every day but one. I got real sunburned as red as the color red! lol but after the 2 week since I got sunburned its actually turning into a very nice tan!!! When I was down there I got myself a skim or a zap board & ever since I bought it all I wanted to do was to practice practice practice!!!!! I wanted to go down to Galveston like almost every weekend & practice . But someone set me straight & told me to take care of myself first before going back out in the sun or even the BEACH!
That trip I will never forget for the following reasons:
1. I almost had my finger cut off by the kite string
2. I almost got electrocuted while in the ocean ( the water was up to my waist)
3. Falling off my skim/zap board a lot! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment