Monday, March 22, 2010

Gods New Mission for me - The Starting Story

It happened many yrs ago when i was parked in the parkinglot of this one Martial Arts School. God told me that i would be going to that school that i was parked outside of. I remember my reponse to what the Lord had said to me! I responed saying Lord i don't what to do martial arts cause its kinda violative but the next few of days i was praying about & then i responed again to what God told me that one day. Yes lord i will do it whatever you have called me to do I will do & whatever u tell me to go i go & I will follow you! So little did i know that it wasn't all violative & it was all about self-defensive & other things! So of coruse i did my research & found my school & it was the same school that God told me that i will be going to!! SO that is how i came into Kuk Sool Won !!!




I know when God places me into something or a new place he has something for me to do here but im still trying to figure it out though. He has given me grace to be able to pick up fast on everything they are teaching me but im learning it right though as well as the 6 yrs of dance training i did what kept me kinda flexible to do all the warm ups & the kicks etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment