Monday, January 25, 2010

Tanning While In Winter ! :)

Its crazy down here in the south. Yesterday I was just outside tanning in the well 69ish – 70ish weather with some gusts of wind that at first it was kinda cold but then it started to let up & it was gentle & refreshing from the heat of the sun! I got a nice starter tan or a base tan started for the summer. Then the very next day it was back down in the 44s !!!


I might be a little bit crazy but when I see the sun out & not or little clouds in the sky I step outside & see if the temperature is good enough to tan. If so I go & put on my swim top & throw on some jean shorts & slap on some tanning oil & wait about 15 mins or so.

& I listen to country music while im tanning out there!. Before I moved down here to Texas I though Texas as only about the country music. But I was wrong.. I guess im becoming a real Texan & always sayin ya , listening to country music & always going to the beach!& tanning like almost 11 months out of the yr outside but I still got some of the Pittsburgh( which im from by the way!) thick blood to do that lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment