Thursday, January 14, 2010

Up To Date

Well to get all my fellow readers up to dated on what ive been up to : Its was been a very busy time for me in the yr 2010 & even before the new yr I was busy designing my bathroom giving it a whole new look to it! Well I have pretty much got the theme going in there or at least got the items that I want to buy for it in a folder within my computer. I tell ya after you have figured out the theme then start to find things or if not you are just wasting time! So I have all the pics I want to go into the room & have already bought 1-12 pics. I have just found some bamboo that I would like to incorporate into the room but the only thing is the jar is black & shows the roots of it. Anyways im now a white belt in Kuk Sool Won Academy somewhere in Sugar Land TX & im doing awesome in it! Ive have only been taking classes for 1 week. I am trying to figure out what my weekly schedule is going to look like so I can get a picture of how busy I will be!!! You can read more of my Kuk Sool Won journey @ http://www.kswquest.blogspot.com/  I will be blogging my way as I go through my journey to get my black belt!!!! One thing im still working on is my website!!!! Its like im working on 3 things alone! ( That are my projects!) But still the norm is happenin like going to dance practice - Sunday Morning worship / ministering in worship - bible study groups different times of the week. But I have to find a way to still work on my website or else it willn't get done!!!! I have seen this happen before with myself.!!! Anyways im still dancing & now im co-teaching a dance class with someone within my church & the dance class is teach within the church as well.


That’s as much stuff to update ya on so intill next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment