Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Plans

My birthday is just around the bend and I still don’t know what I want to do on my special day yet!!! I’m not having a birthday party or anything but I always like to plan out what I’m actually going to be doing on that day even tho its going to be thanksgiving. ! :P
I’m still trying to figure out what I would like to do that wouldn’t cost hardly anything!!! I know these days u can’t do anything without paying something!
If this over thing happens then hack fire I'm gonna do my own thing even tho its thanksgiving & u are supposed to be with your family!
Then i will have the WHOLE DAY to MYSELF!!!
What are some good ideas to do on my birthday? Hmmm i really don't know. Cause most places would be closed for thanksgiving day right?

No comments:

Post a Comment