Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Birthday Planning

As time creeps up on me the only thing that I have planned weather permitting & lord willing! Go to Galveston & go to the only beach that is well open year around which is the @ the sea wall :) . I will just chill out there & hopefully I will get a nice tan while listening to the calming meditation sounds of the ocean & the waves crashing on to the beach!!! Maybe I will even pack a lunch or some snacks!!! I pray for some weather 80 degrees weather!!! If you believe it or not we have been getting some days that the highs are in the 80s!!!! Hopefully if this plan doesn’t work I will have a back up plan. U ask what back up plan do I have yet? Well I don’t have a back up plan yet :P & hopefully I wouldn’t need to come up with one! But I better make one if the weather doesn’t want to work with me! :P
Its like I try to plan out every second of my birthday so that I wouldn’t be like : “I bored “or “I don’t know what to do!” . But for some reason it always ending up that im bored or I don’t know what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment